Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Wifi Settings and Tutorial – The Note 7 Wi-Fi settings menu allows you to set up NOTE 7 many of your device’s advanced Note 7 Wi-Fi services.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Wifi Settings and Tutorial
Read here Samsung Note 7 Wifi Settings and Note 7 Tutorial
- From a Home screen, tap Apps > Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi, and then tap On/Off to turn on Wi-Fi.
- Tap More options for options:
Samsung Note 7 Advanced Options :
- Show Wi-Fi pop-up: Receive a pop-up when opening apps if a Wi-Fi network is available.
- Smart network switch: Connect automatically to a mobile network connection when the Wi-Fi connection is unstable.
- Wi-Fi notifications: Receive notifications when Wi-Fi networks in range are detected.
- Hotspot 2.0: Automatically connect to Wi‑Fi access points that support Hotspot 2.0.
- Manage networks: Manage your saved Wi‑Fi networks.
- WPS push button: Set up a connection to a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) router or other equipment.
- WPS PIN entry: View the PIN used by your device to set up a PIN-secured connection to a Wi-Fi router or other equipment (not configurable).
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep: Specify when to disconnect from Wi-Fi.
- Install network certificates: Install authentication certificates
- MAC address: View your device’s MAC address, which is required when connecting to some secured networks (not configurable).
- IP address: View your device’s IP address (not configurable).
If you need help to Learn about note 7 setting up and using Wi-Fi networks, and other Samsung Note 7 settings follow us and read for next post.