HTC10 Quick Settings
The tutorial of HTC10 instructions what you can do by read HTC10 Settings in the following:
- With two fingers, swipe down from the status bar.
- Swipe down twice from the status bar.
- To turn a setting on or off, just tap its tile.
- If there are available options for a setting, tap to choose from the options.
Many tutorial to get the best of power of 10 HTC. This article help you to know your HTC10 settings. if you want to change the ringtone, set up a Wi-Fi connection, or add your accounts? Do this and more in HTC10 Settings.
- Open Settings from the Apps screen, Notifications panel, or Quick Settings panel.
- From the Home screen, tap to switch to the Apps screen, and then tap Settings.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Notifications panel, and then tap
- With two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings, and then tap .
Here are some of the HTC 10 basic settings you can change to get the best :
- Tap the On/Off switch next to an item such as Wi-Fi to turn it on or off. Tap the item itself to configure its settings.
- Tap Sound & notification to set a ringtone, choose a sound profile, and configure notification settings.
- Tap Personalize to change the wallpaper, add apps and widgets to the Home screen, and more.
- Tap Accounts & sync to add and sign in to your different accounts, such as email, social networks, and more.
- Tap Security to help secure HTC 10, for example with a screen lock.
Enjoy taking great experience with HTC10 and make best camera shots on HTC 10. The camera interface has a fresh new look, neatly organized to make it faster for you to switch modes and change your settings.